3 years ago
I made a day planner! :D The cover is made from a 2 pocket folder with pieces of display board in the pockets. The fabric is something I bought from a yard sale last summer, and is glued over the folder. The inside has calendars, assignment sections, and to-do sections. It’s been bound folio-style.
Errors: The glue job is a little shoddy because I was working with an awful amount of fabric for the first time, and I was in a hurry. The lines on the lined sections are too wide for a college student.
Will I sell them: Only if I make small versions and maybe black/white only. It cost $33 to print the sheets for this! O A O;; If I had known that I would’ve made it smaller, but like usual I didn’t plan ahead.
What I learned: An easy alternative for a semi-hard cover that I can still folio stitch it together. Book glue, which I finally bought, really rocks. The printing is too expensive to make more books to sell.
Skill Get! I can make ordered book content now thanks to learning how in InDesign! :D With this skill I’d like to someday make books with stories inside.